Saturday, June 20, 2009

I left this on the what hifi site yesterday:

haider June 18, 2009 18:39

Of course works exceptionally well with the Sonneteer Morpheus music centre.

I Have a linkstation at home and most of our distributors worldwide are now swearing by them as a perfect companion as they are so plug and play compared to many other. A Buffalo linkstation, Sonneteer Morpheus and a network router can have you streaming music through a decent pair of loudpeakers in literally minutes. I installed one in the Harrods AV experience a week or so back. It took longer for them to get me a cup of coffee!

Of course if you have a couple of other units(Morpheus that is) in other rooms they all have access to the same music. I think they call it local control with central distribution. :-)



No comments: