Saturday, October 17, 2009

Technology delivery mechanism.......on a silver tray with a rose and a hot cuppa!

I see gadgets of green and thorny issues too and I think to my self, what a complicated swirl. Bedside radios with twits twittering and gadgets with big colour displays, reinventing laptops and selling them for double! Ok, ok, I mean that's all we do really isn't it? Repackaging technology in a way the end user..erm..can use it?

With the exception of us gadget junkies, i strongly beg to differ (with myself). Technology shouldn't be about just bells and whistles as fun as they are for the first five minutes of a purchase, but something that makes life simple and more comfortable. I want it to make my life better without me feeling the pain of getting there. To coin a Meerkat, simples! As in keep it stupid!

Still looking for my calculator!

No comments: